Welcome to Ararat Acres
Quotes, Jokes, and Links
Rose Hill Stables
Agenda of Anna, Tx
Inspiration Point Cowboy Church
Happy Horse Hotel
DB Boarding Stables
Bailey's Berry Patch
What to do in McKinney, Texas
Lone Star Wine Cellars
Adopt a Great Dane with North Texas Great Dane Rescue!
Quotes & Jokes
Nothing is better for the inside of a man, than the outside of a horse. -Winston Churchill
How many dogs does it take to change a light bulb?
* Border Collie - Just one, and then he'll replace any wiring that's not up up to code!!!
* Golden Retriever - The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
* Rottweiler - Make me!!!
* Boxer - Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
* Lab - Oh, me me!!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb!!! can I? can I? can I?
* German Shepherd - I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, checked to make sure I haven't missed any, and done a perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
* Jack Russell Terrier - I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture!!!
* Old English Sheep Dog - Light bulb? I'm sorry, I don't see any light bulb.
* Cocker Spaniel - Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark!
* Australian Shepherd - OK, but first, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle!!
* And the Cat - Dogs do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So the real question is: how long will it be before I can expect some light, my dinner, and a massage???
Back to Main Page